Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go 'round and 'round (John Lennon)

Outside looking in.
I'm not yet in control of my news feeds and, as for email - don't get me started!

No doubt my job is busier and my lunches are not my own any more. At Woodford I'd grab my peanut butter cruskets and get back to my computer to read medium.com and Vox and all the other news feeds rocking into my email accounts.

Cannae do that in this new job - for one the internet blocks a lot of the links from Walrus Gumboot, James Whatley, medium.com and others. For another it doesn't seem right when a lot of staff want to talk with me at lunch.

And fergetaboutit during the working day - it's full on from 7am until 5.30 each day - no non-contacts fer me.

Then I get home and I'm too cream crackered. I know right - would you like some cheese with that whine Wozza?

So yeah - not yet under control. Which I spose means - not yet into my daily routines. By that I mean, my morning rituals before school. 

I guess I need to hack out a regular time for that and some personal brain sustenance during the day - my goals for Term 2.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: